Questions to ask yourself:
- Do I have a written financial plan outlining my current situation with recommendations to help me achieve my financial goals and objectives?
- Does my current advisor/institution have access to ALL products and investments?
- Am I dealing with a Certified Financial Planner?
- Does my current advisor retain a Chartered Accountant for consultation before recommending tax and estate planning strategies?
- Does my current advisor or institution keep me advised of changing circumstances that could affect my plan or improve my present situation?
- Do I receive timely, accurate statements presented in an easy to understand format?
- Do I feel I am in a long-term relationship with a team of professionals who care about helping me achieve my goals?
If you did not answer 'YES' to all of these questions, we can be of service to you.